Open Vacancies: D2P-Engineer and Project Manager
What you can offer:
- Young, starting professional
- Affinity with 3D-printing and construction industry is a plus
- A pleasant colleague who wants to 'have fun' while working with us on the redefinition of construction.
- Can speak good English and if possible Dutch too.
- Resident in the Netherlands (<50km Oss) or willing to move to this area
What we can offer:
- A young, small but tight team, dedicated to 3D concrete printing. (Average age: 25)
- A competitive salary
- Travel expenses
- We give you the chance to try and learn new things, while experimenting in one of the most innovative markets of the moment.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your motivation and resume and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Open Vacancies: Graduate Students
We at CyBe Construction are always open for graduate students that are enthusiastic about innovative techniques and curious about the 3D concrete printing process. At the moment we have various people in our team that graduated at CyBe on themes concerning Architecture, Structural Design, Marketing & Communications or other construction related subjects. While the members of our team are Dutch we are also open to international students. If you want to work with a young and inspirational team while diving into the newest construction innovations we gladly start a binding conversation about your ideas, ambitions and preferences!
Looking for a challenging and fun graduate job? Contact us at email@example.com